Rethinking Sex: My On-Demand Workshop for Everyone
This online course (available on-demand) is the foundation work for anyone wanting to learn more about sex and pleasure, and how you can build depth and curiosity into your sex life.
This 75 minute online course gives you dozens of ways to think about sex really differently. Dismantle myths, learn anatomy, understand desires, and so much more. Course includes worksheets and resources for additional exploration about sexual values, pleasure mapping, and so much more. 💘
What are people saying about this workshop?
One of my first students of the course said this: “I learned that it’s perfectly okay to need time and connection before engaging in sexual activity in order to make it more pleasurable and enjoyable, and I learned that I am not responsible to anyone for their sexual experiences, and others are not responsible for mine. I also gained insights into my own anatomy and dispelled several myths about how things ‘should be.“
Here’s what you’re going to learn about in this workshop:
This is the outline of our coursework in Rethinking Sex: Expanding Your Definition of Intimacy, Play, and Pleasure, and below is the introduction video:
Sex Myths & Misconceptions
- Watch: We’ve been lied to about how sex works
- Worksheet: What are your sexual values and how do you see yourself as a sexual person?
Sex Education for Smart Humans
- Watch: Anatomy and physiology of the vulva
- Read: Resources for anatomical structures
- Watch: How desire works: Desire frameworks, Sex vs. connection – which comes first?, The erotic thread: keeping things hot, What are the sexual brakes & accelerator, and additional resources for learning
Unwinding Sex: How we play differently
- Slowing down
- Novelty and ‘Good Enough Sex’
- The importance of non-sexual touch (and setting expectations)
- Watch: Different ways to explore: Yes, No, Maybe list, Tantra practices: eye-gazing practice, synchronized breathing, erotic massage, Sensation play, Time & intention
Price - 40