For the Vegan Mofo’ers, and for my friends: for this Tofu Tuesday, every single BakeryManis tofu recipe from two and a half years of blogging! This is a legacy of sorts, I suppose. And a special blog-love shout out: from this list it should be pretty clear that the Post Punk Kitchen, and all of Isa’s books, had some pretty serious influence in my cooking life. Many thanks, Isa, for the inspiration.
Viva le tofu!
- In case you missed last week, the Best Baked Tofu Ever (I can’t believe it took me so long to find this creamybakedtofudeliciousness!)
- Orange Sesame tofu, simple dressing for tofu during your Asian-inspired feasts
- Pomegranate Molasses Barbeque sauce for Tofu, from Vegan with a Vengeance. Simple one of the best recipes ever- always a good potluck dish.
- Mushroom Wraps with Homemade Goddess dressing– made with marinated Wildwood tofu for a quick meal
- Grilled Sesame Tofu with homemade slaw, easy and hearty
- Noochy Tofu, truly a revelation in tofu deliciousness. Nutritional yeast became a big player in my kitchen after this!
- Scrambled Tofu, also from Vegan with a Vengeance; this is what inspired the Noochy Tofu!
- Smokey Baked Tofu with Mushroom Gravy, perfect warm and fuzzies for this time of year
- Blueberry Mousse: pretty & tasty purple pudding-filling-mousse from Vegan Cupcakes take over the World
- Teriyaki Creme Tofu: an amazing vegan redo from my favorite Japanese izakaya here in Honolulu. Serve with rice or noodles!
- Easy Chocolate mousse, BakeryManis version of a classic I-can’t-believe-it’s-vegan-dessert. Even my mama likes it!
- Lemongrass Tofu, a faux Vietnamese dish that will knock your socks off!
What are YOUR favorite tofu recipes? What indispensable recipe did I forget- which recipe can’t you live without? Do tell! loves!